Communication Design MA
Carve your path in a rapidly changing media world, where creating and communicating meaningful and effective ideas is paramount. You’ll benefit from frequent industry contact and expert tutors, preparing you for a range of careers in the creative industries.
|Course Duration||1 year|
Develop your individual critical voice through this transformative, studio-based course. Learning within an industry-focused environment, you'll stay current by engaging with projects and insights supplied by leading global 'provocateurs', including writers, scientists, artists, curators and designers.
- Graduate with a strong portfolio for use in your future career
- Gain commercial experience through industry-focused engagements
- Access our multi-million-pound studio environment, which mirrors leading contemporary design studios
- Attend lectures by award-winning designers, practitioners and agencies, such as Pentagram, AKQA, Grey, Haller Brun, Åbäke, Visual Editions, Fraser Muggeridge Studio, Main Studio, Coley Porter Bell, and Brighten the Corners
- Develop creative skills relevant to multiple sectors including graphic design, branding, service design, publication design, exhibition design, UX design, design for social impact, art direction, and copywriting
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have reviewed and made changes to our courses to provide flexible, blended delivery that offers high-quality digital engagement and access to face-to-face teaching in our facilities. You can see how your course may be adjusted by viewing the changes for the current academic year by visiting our welcome letters & latest course updates page