Creative Events Management BA(Hons)
Learn how to take a creative and innovative approach to designing and delivering events. With entrepreneurship and employability at its core, you’ll leave this event management course as a pioneering graduate with a wide range of practical experience and a well-established network.
|Course Duration||3 years|
Our academic team members are experienced practitioners, with broad industry backgrounds, who will teach you how to work collaboratively and take a creative approach to organising events, from cutting-edge fashion experiences and music festivals, to weddings, business events and product launches.
Organise at least four live events over the three-year course
- Study on one of the first courses in the world accredited by A Greener Festival
- Be involved in industry events and take part in workshops with organisations such as Attitude is Everything
- Take micro-placements throughout the course, with previous destinations ranging from Cornwall to California
- Explore the future of sustainable and digital event management
- Be supported to develop creative approaches and specialise in an area you’re passionate about
- Be part of a course in the hospitality, event management and tourism sector where Falmouth holds a top ten ranking in the Guardian University Guide 2021
As we follow the roadmap out of the pandemic, for the academic year 2021/22, the University expects to be able to deliver courses as they were designed. However, the institution must comply with any public health measures that are imposed by Government and may need to vary its delivery at short notice. Examples of amendments we have previously made to modules to comply with government guidance can be found here.
Sustainable Festival Management BA(Hons)
Engage with the future of festivals as part of this new and cutting-edge course, created with the Eden Project. You’ll learn how to manage successful...
Sustainable Tourism Management BA(Hons)
Shape the tourist landscape of tomorrow on this innovative course, delivered in partnership with the Eden Project. Based in one of the UK’s top...
Business & Entrepreneurship BSc(Hons)
Join the business leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow. Develop an entrepreneurial mindset and hone the critical and practical skills you’ll need to...
Business & Digital Marketing BSc(Hons)
Prepare yourself for a career in the fast-paced and ever-evolving world of business and digital marketing. Focused squarely on the future marketplace...
Business & Management BSc(Hons)
Step into the world of business as a creative and future-proofed manager. You’ll gain critical business theory and management understanding while...