Interior Design BA(Hons)
Delve into the world of built spaces, interior environments and the people who inhabit them. Through live projects and industry partnerships, you’ll tackle the issues facing modern society. Engaging in innovative thinking and collaborative working, you’ll be well placed to join the industry’s next generation of creative talent.
|Course Duration||3 years|
This hands-on interior design course will give you the opportunity to explore commercial, architectural and decorative spaces. With an eye to the future, the opportunity to undertake competitive industry internships and a design mentor scheme, you'll secure your footing in the industry.
- Take innovative live-build projects to events such as the London Design Festival
- Hone your skills through live projects and pitch ideas to gain a competitive industry placement
- Engage with the creative and collaborative work ethic of the future through interdisciplinary projects
- Discover new ways of expressing yourself throughour studio culture, IT suite and workshops
- Draw inspiration from our extensive materials library – essential for any passionate interior designer
- Have the opportunity to go on study trips such as Milan Furniture Fair and Stockholm Design Week*
* Due to ongoing restrictions on travel caused by the Covid-19 pandemic and changes to the UK's study abroad programme due to Brexit, we cannot guarantee study exchanges as a part of this course.
As we follow the roadmap out of the pandemic, for the academic year 2021/22, the University expects to be able to deliver courses as they were designed. However, the institution must comply with any public health measures that are imposed by Government and may need to vary its delivery at short notice. Examples of amendments we have previously made to modules to comply with government guidance can be found here.
Interior Design BA(Hons) (Online)
Test the bounds of what's possible to achieve in interior spaces and develop the entrepreneurial know-how to become a resilient commercial interior...
Architectural Design & Technology BSc(Hons)
Learn to integrate design, construction technology, building engineering and construction management in this multifaceted degree.
Learn through making on this RIBA and ARB accredited course. Working on live briefs in a studio environment, you’ll hone your skills designing and...
Graphic Design BA(Hons)
With an emphasis on design thinking and crafting big ideas beautifully, this course is your springboard to a career in the creative industries. You’...
Textile Design BA(Hons)
On our textile design course, you’ll be part of a vibrant, supportive community of multidisciplinary textile designers and makers. You’ll discover...
Sustainable Product Design BA(Hons)
Immerse yourself in the future of sustainable product design on a course that’s driven by the major challenges facing humankind today. Develop your...