Sustainable Tourism Management BA(Hons)
Shape the tourist landscape of tomorrow on this innovative course, delivered in partnership with the Eden Project. Based in one of the UK’s top visitor destinations for your final year, you’ll learn about the industry’s environmental impact, and how to manage sustainable tourism.
|Course Duration||2 years|
Combining the expertise of our School of Entrepreneurship with the visionary and pioneering Eden Project, this course offers a unique approach, with sustainability at its core. You’ll be at the heart of the action from day one; taking part in regular live projects, destination visits along with local and global placements.
- Study on one of the first courses in the world accredited by A Greener Festival.
- Have the chance to work on a live project at an international tourism destination, with your travel and accommodation expenses (up to a value of £400) funded as part of the course.
- Undertake multiple micro-placements at the Eden Project and various other locations.
- Develop a sustainable approach to management in the globally expanding tourism industry.
- Explore the moral and political pressures of tourism and how to manage them sustainably.
- Be industry-ready with a full degree in just two years.
- Be part of a course in the hospitality, event management and tourism sector where Falmouth holds a top ten ranking in the Guardian University Guide 2021.
This course is accredited by A Greener Festival.
As we follow the roadmap out of the pandemic, for the academic year 2021/22, the University expects to be able to deliver courses as they were designed. However, the institution must comply with any public health measures that are imposed by Government and may need to vary its delivery at short notice. Examples of amendments we have previously made to modules to comply with government guidance can be found here.
Sustainable Festival Management BA(Hons)
Engage with the future of festivals as part of this new and cutting-edge course, created with the Eden Project. You’ll learn how to manage successful...
Business & Entrepreneurship BSc(Hons)
Join the business leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow. Develop an entrepreneurial mindset and hone the critical and practical skills you’ll need to...
Business & Digital Marketing BSc(Hons)
Prepare yourself for a career in the fast-paced and ever-evolving world of business and digital marketing. Focused squarely on the future marketplace...
Business & Management BSc(Hons)
Step into the world of business as a creative and future-proofed manager. You’ll gain critical business theory and management understanding while...
Creative Events Management BA(Hons)
Learn how to take a creative and innovative approach to designing and delivering events. With entrepreneurship and employability at its core, you’ll...